Spend a day enjoying the great outdoors with Samantha and Savanna while soaking up the beauty of nature and its spectacular views. We invite you to join us for a hike, Yoga class, and lunch at the gorgeous Lost Hill Lake farm in St. Clair, MO on Sunday, June 10, 2018, from 10am – 1pm.
This scenic property has been enjoyed by Samantha’s family for generations and she has spent countless hours wandering its paths and forging new trails. She is excited to share this beautiful and private space with you. As our guest you will join us for a moderate hike of 2 miles, around the lake, across a golden hay field, up a short but somewhat steep hill. The hike ends at a landmark lovingly named The Thinking Rock. Overlooking the Meramec River and surrounding hills, The Thinking Rock is a great place to snap a photo or just enjoy the view. After the hike participants will wind down in the enchanting walnut grove with a Yoga class and conclude our day with a light lunch near the river.
Things to bring:
- Wear comfortable shoes with good traction; this is a moderate hike with some uneven terrain and potentially slippery surfaces
- Reusable water bottle – we will have a water station available for refills
- Yoga mat
- Day pack – to hold water bottle, camera, etc.
- Camera – don’t miss the chance to capture the gorgeous views exclusive to guests of the LHLE private property
- Sunscreen/Sunglasses/Hats – it will be sunny (we hope) so don’t forget to protect your skin
- Bug Spray – please be mindful about where you apply as some people are sensitive to these products; we encourage natural, biodegradable products if possible
- We follow a leave no trace policy. Please be respectful of the property.
Things to note: Our yoga class is for all level, a light lunch is included and provided and nice restroom facilities will be provided. We are excited to share this unique experience with you, please click the link below to reserve your spot today: