2017 Solar Eclipse
Join us for a once in a lifetime event, at Lost Hill Lake Events in St. Clair, Missouri! The 2017 Solar Eclipse will take place on August 21st, 2017 and Lost Hill Lake Events is the place to watch it happen. Just five miles from the maximum totality line, Lost Hill Lake Events has several large fields available for viewing the solar eclipse.
- Tickets are PER PERSON: NOT PER VEHICLE
- Each person must present their tickets at time of entry on their mobile phones or printout
- Gates will open at 10:00AM. All cars must leave event premises by 4:30PM
- Children under the age of 5 are free
- Each ticket will include:
- A large parking spot for your car and for set up
- A pair of CE Certified ISO Standard solar eclipse glasses
- Access to our delicious smore station
- Complementary chilled bottled waters
- Exclusive access to local food vendors and other event vendors (food and drink cost not included in ticket price)
- Air conditioned, climate controlled luxury restrooms
- Several free games and activates (Large Janga, Large Connect 4, washers, etc)
- Wonderful view of the Meramec River
- Parking attendant to ensure you have the appropriate size parking space
WHY CHOOSE LOST HILL LAKE EVENTS?
- Lost Hill Lake Events, located in St. Clair, Missouri, will be in complete darkness for over 2 minutes
- Lost Hill Lake Events will have food trucks and event vendors onsite
- Lost Hill Lake Events will provide enough space for telescopes or equipment
- Free parking in St. Clair, Missouri may not be available on the day of the eclipse
- Lost Hill Lake Events will provide private luxury air conditioned restrooms
- If a person does not have a ticket or cannot prove they purchased a ticket in your car, one must be purchased immediately onsite or said vehicle cannot enter.
- All sales are final
- No refunds
- Lost Hill Lake Events is not responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur on the event premises
- Lost Hill Lake Events is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Lost Hill Lake Events is not responsible for outside vendors
- Weather conditions are out of the control of LHLE
- Lost Hill Lake Events has the right to request a person’s age
- If you have an RV or Large Truck/Shuttle Van you MUST have an RV/Large vehicle ticket
- RV/Large vehicle ticket is per VEHICLE not per person.
- RV/Large vehicle ticket can have up to 15 guest in the vehicle.
- Lost Hill Lake Events has no RV electrical or water/sewer access
- No pets allowed. Due to weather, if a pet is seen in a vehicle you will not be allowed to enter and no refund will be given for your ticket.
If you have any questions about the event, ticketing or vehicle size please call 314-541-0282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.